Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Card1


Here is a card that I made for a birthday card swap. The recipient was a female so I tried to make it as feminine as I could, (considering my use of black cardstock as my base). The cardstock I used is called p-like cardstock. I has a plastic sort of feel to it, and at 122lbs. is very stiff and is excellent for adding embellishiments, and frames/borders, and for rubber stamping. The mistake I made on this card...................you all know.............I forgot to swipe the front of the card with my anti-static pad before embossing. I now have a reminder taped to my desk............to swipe card blank with anti-static pad before stamping/embossing.................

With the card I sent an origami frame ornament.
got to http://www.youtube.com/user/karenelaines#p/a and find the origami frame ornament.

0 comments: